I’ve been a personal trainer since May 2012. I have always been interested in fitness and mainly kept that to playing football and going to the gym throughout school and university. Whilst studying at university my course had a large focus on coaching and instructing, and eventually I managed to combine my interests of delivering sessions with my love of exercise and fitness to become a qualified personal trainer. I’m very passionate about what I do and try my hardest to get all my clients fantastic results.
My approach is based around building a programme that YOU can get along with. I appreciate that no two people are the same, therefore no two programmes I design would be the same either. With me you will get a bespoke training and nutrition plan that will get you where you want to be, whether that is getting in shape for a holiday or wedding, recovering from an injury or training for a 10k. Get in touch for more information.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer (CYQ)
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist (Active IQ)
- BSc (Hons) Sport Development with Coaching (Sheffield Hallam University)
- Postural Assessment and Corrective Exercise (Premier Training)
- Exercise Referral (CYQ)
- Group Indoor Cycling (CYQ)
- Circuit Training (Active IQ)